Saturday, September 22, 2012

Something About Nothing Since That's What I Have To Write About

In This Moment---Blood

MoTW--Dead Hooker In A Trunk



You know (or maybe you don't), what started off as fun just isn't fun anymore. It seemed exciting at first and now it's just bleh.

That's right, I'm over my Facebook fascination. I'm just not caring about it much anymore. Time to figure out something new to try out and get bored with after a couple weeks. Just don't know what it is yet. Maybe something new will come along, I'll join and see what happens. Maybe not. Not that I have time to check out new stuff anyway.

With that said, nothing much going on. Nothing exciting. Could be the end of summer. Could be the dread of having to rake leaves in a couple weeks. Could be the thought of snow. Could be the thought of the upcoming holidays and the fact that I've wasted my allotted gift money on drugs, booze and women. I had fun and if I let someone down by not getting them squat for Xmas, so be it. They'll be angry for awhile then they'll forget about it and forgive me.

Or I could just be remembered as "that cheap bastard'. That would actually be nice since then nothing will be expected from me in the years to come. That's just more money for drugs, booze and women. That's the circle of life, don't let Disney fool you into thinking it's something else.

Let's see.....that's about all I can think of at this moment. Something might have happened during the last couple weeks, but I can't remember if something did or what it was. That makes it pretty sad that you read this whole thing and got absolutely nothing out of it.

And that, my friends, is the circle of life #2!



COMING NEXT: Aren't I getting paid by the word?

No comments: