Saturday, February 07, 2015

Wise Words Or A Coverup?

Blind Guardian---Beyond The Red Mirror

MoTW---Deliver Us From Evil



Many years ago, when I was an impressionable youth, a wise person spoke to me me and gave me very profound advice. He was a short man and yet he spoke English with nary a hint of an accent.

When he spoke, I listened with rapt attention. He was my hero because his spoken words hit me with such an impact, I sometimes wondered if he was real. I asked other people if he was real but they just looked at me as if I had completely gone off the deep end. This made me believe that it was all a figment of my imagination.

He told me many things, but one thing in particular stuck with me. What he said was so deep, so (almost) disturbing, I heeded his words until December of 2014. Since I had nothing really important going on, I decided that I would no longer heed his warning. I was older and slightly more mature so I firmly believed I could handle that one thing I was told not to do.

This is what he said, all those many years ago:

"Do not watch 'The X-Files' every week. Just watch a couple shows and then take a break. If you watch it every week, it will mess up your mind. Here, have another beer."

I followed his advice and only watched a show or two while it was on Fox. I didn't want anything messing with my head since I was still trying to figure out my position in life.

This past December I realized I really didn't have a position in life and decided that I would start watching "The X-Files" beginning with season one. I was going to take the plunge, no matter what that wise man told me. I would watch at least one episode a day via Amazon Prime because I was interested, plus I wanted to see if it really would play with my mind.

I am now a quarter of the way thru season four. Sure, I'm looking at things differently now and have a constant feeling of being watched and stalked, but what I realized the most was that this "wise man" was none other than Bob.

Bob was the one that put the fear of "The X-Files" into my head. He wasn't wise, I was just drunk and he probably was as well. I also realized that he couldn't take it because he's so damn short so too many objects would block his path and he wouldn't have a clear line of vision to see if he's being watched or stalked unless he jumped up, which would look rather silly.

Now I think he didn't want me to watch "The X-Files" because of some sick, perverted plan he had come up with. There must be something in those shows that explain who or what Bob really is, and he was scared I would find out. He planted that thought in my head, thinking it would stick with me for the rest of my life, but he was wrong.

I haven't completely figured out what he wants to hide from me (and you) and I'm sure he will come back with some limp excuse why he told me what he did. I'm not saying he's an alien, that he works for some secret government agency, can fit into small spaces (well, he can since he's so short), is a type of merman or part of a cult, but there is something he's been trying to hide all these years.

I will continue to watch the show until it ends or I figure out what he's trying to hide. At this time, I must warn everyone to beware of Bob. There's something going on and we need to know what it is, but it might affect us in ways we might not be able to handle.

I must be getting close to his secret. There are helicopters that fly over my house. The neighbors look at me differently. The mail is coming later and sometimes a few envelopes have been slightly opened. I hear ticking from the walls. The cats stare at me. A door I closed opened by itself. The snow looks different. I had the flu. I pee red. I had to change a lightbulb.

All of those things add up to something.

I must be getting close.

There's someone at the door.




COMING NEXT: There's The Truth And It's Out

1 comment:

Srinivasa said...

Hi,

Thanks a lot for share this one.





Tirupati Tour from Chennai