Saturday, May 19, 2012

So He Wants To Be A Hero? Fine!

Ian Anderson---TAAB2


MoTW---Triangle



Yeah, I know. You've been waiting and waiting for me to keep posting the
rest of the interview, just to get the damn thing over with.


Well, the reason I've been delaying was there was a good possibility Bob
was going to be put to death (read his column) and, out of the goodness
of my heart, I thought posting the rest of the interview after he was
rightfully put to death would be a nice touch on my part. It would show
I cared or something.


Of course that didn't happen and now I'm stuck with a fucking interview
I'm really not excited about posting. What's the point? You'll read this
interview and then sometime down the road I'll having nothing to write
about and have to interview Bob yet again (or answer fan email).


Now I have no choice but to take things into my own hands and have Bob
put to death by some state for some crime. Would be cool it it was
something as stupid as no picking up his dog's poop, but I don't think
there's a state that would put someone to death for something as trivial
as that.


But then again, there's Texas........


Interesting. I haven't been to Texas since the days of cattle rustlin'
and warring with those living south of the border. Those days are so
much of a blur that when I was pulled over one day in Omaha and the cop
told me there was an arrest warrant for me in Texas, I had no idea what
the hell he was talking about and when I told him that, he had no choice
but to let me go. He was kind of dumb, being from Nebraska and all.


So that's what I'm going to do. I'm getting my fat ass out of the house
and going to Texas. I'm going to find out how to get someone lethally
injected or electrified LEGALLY, just so I can finish posting the
interview, all in fond memory of Bob.


Then I'm gonna rustle me some of that cattle and do whatever else they
do in Texas. Yee-haw!





COMING NEXT: Texas bound!

No comments: