Saturday, April 09, 2011

This Is Really Over The Place

Whitesnake---Forevermore


MoTW---Micmacs

I actually had something to write about this week, something interesting
(for once).

I had it all planned out in my head, had it storyboarded and all that
other jazz and them something amazing happened: I forgot what it was!

This is either a sing of an upcoming serious problem, or it really
wasn't that interesting. I'm ging with the former since I am really old
and spend most of my days smoking stuff and watching tv. I don't read
because it's not an "in" thing any longer.

I did read Bob's (fake name!) last few posts, something to do with a
story he's had sitting around for a bunch of years, and it's actually
pretty good. Question is, who wrote it? Bob (fake name!)? Is he trying
to pull the wool over our eyes?

There was something that did happen this last week, and it was deeming
someone "lime worthy". However, since this is a family-friendly site, I
really can't go int detail. Suffice it to say, when I came up with it, I
decided right then and there that I needed to be a stand-up comedian. It
was truly that funny because it made me laugh.

And it just dawned on me that I never did a 2011 prediction column this
year. And you know what? I don't care! Not that I don't have any
predictions, it's just something I don't feel like doing. Maybe I'll do
it in December which would be a laugh fucking riot!

Lessee....went to a bank today so I could be added to the woman's
account. I do have my own bank account, but it's in Nevada. So, when I
get checks, it's kind of a pain to cash them so she decided that a joint
account would make things easier. And yes, it took about six years for
us to figure out this would make things easier.

What kind of checks do I receive? That's really none of your business.
That's kind of personal so just forget about it.

About an hour ago the woman came down to my basement lair and asked what
I wanted for dinner. I didn't know at that time what I wanted, but
figured it out about an hour later so I emailed her what I wanted. Was
that too impersonal or high-techy?

Tomorrow (Sunday) I was going to have a Tron-A-Thon. Both Tron movies on
Blu-Ray, watched back-to-back. I was looking forwards to this for the
last couple months.

Lazy person that I am, I pre-ordered the Tron set through the internet.
Yes, I could have driven to any number of stores and picked them up
there since it would have been the same price. But no, not me.

The order was shipped out this past Monday, so plenty of time for me to
receive it for tomorrow's cinema spectacular, right?

Wrong. Still haven't received the order yet and now I have to figure out
what to watch tomorrow. That totally sucks. Some store that I won't
mention here (initials=WM) fucked me but good.

Hey, is "Eyes Wide Shut" the only movie in history with the final word
being "fuck"? I think it just may be, but I still haven't seen "The
WIzard Of Oz" and think there's a possibility that that might be the
final word there too.


COMING NEXT: More of the same since it's so damn fun!

No comments: