Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bob Doesn't Know Frank And My Final Top Ten Movies Of 2010 List Thing

Badlands---Badlands


MoTW---Piranha (2010)


Before I ramble on about stuff nobody cares about but me, I have my
final list of the 10 best movies of 2010. It's final because there's a
few I forgot to add and some I just watched recently and it's also my
list so I can update it if I want.

So, here goes (again, the only list you'll need):

10. Resident Evil: Afterlife (Yeah, not going down as a historical
motion picture but you want to know something? I liked it, a lot. Even
liked the previous one. Plus my picking were limited and I chose this
one because I liked it over everything else I had left. I also needed a
zombie movie.)

9. The Expendables

8. Centurion

7. Scott Pilgrim vs The World (Got this free, so wasn't expecting much.
This movie is funny as shit.)

6. Predators (Forgot about this one before. A nice "reboot". Watch
"Predator" and then this one back-to-back. Forget the other movies.)

5. The A-Team (I wanted to hate this, but it was really fun. The woman
hated it though, but she doesn't have any taste. Make sure you watch the
unrated version!)

4. Inception

3. Machete

2. Kick Ass

1. Piranha (Ok, this is what you need to do: Grab the family, microwave
some popcorn, get everyone comfortable, queue the movie at the 55 minute
mark and watch. You're family will love you FOREVER. Then, after they've
packed their bags and left, watch the whole thing. Yeah, it's that
good.)


That should be my final list, good stuff for the whole family to enjoy.

Unless you're someone like, oh.....let's say...Bob.

If you ever have the misfortune of meeting Bob in public and he just
starts talking to you, don't worry that you can't understand a thing he
says due to that undecipherable accent, but make him stop talking his
talk and ask him about his favorite Frank Sinatra album (and don't let
him fool you by what he wrote in his latest column.)

He know the one...

The one with the lyrics, "Come on baby, come on baby, COME ON BABY",
that song where the come on babies get louder and louder and louder. He
knows the one. And it also has a stellar version of "Born Free" from
what I remember.

Don't get me wrong. I like Frank. Who doesn't? But this one album that
Bob owns has got to be his worst maybe? I actually tried to find it and
couldn't find it listed anywhere. Maybe because I didn't try too hard or
maybe it's something that Frank erased because it was that bad. I dunno,
but ask Bob about it. Hell, ask Bob to sing it to you. Videotape it and
toss it up on YouTube, you're sure to get a few hits.

Other than that, I've got nothing else to say, so this is going to be a
short column.

Unless you want to know about the letter I received yesterday stating
that I was picked for jury duty?

No?

Fine. I'll save it for next week.


COMING NEXT: Why getting picked for jury duty sucks for me

No comments: