Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Real Story OF That Trip: Part 7

Lillian Axe---Waters Rising

MoTW---Superbad

Let's play Mad Libs!


Half-naked, I _______ over to the pickup truck prepared to do what was
meant to be done.

Cackling wildly, he rummaged around the cab of the pickup and picked up
a ______ of peanut butter.

"Go ahead and spread some of this in your ______
crack while I go get a chicken," he said and exited the vehicle.

I stifled a ______ and reached into the ______ of _____ butter and
pulled out a large ________ which I spread _______ up and down my
_______ crack.

To my _______ it actually felt quite ______. So good that I pulled out
another _______ and spread some on my _______ and _______. I then ______
a little _______ because I suddenly felt _____ and nobody was going to
_____ that _____ from ____.

I placed the ______ of peanut butter on the hood and looked over at the
old man and noticed that instead of legs he had a couple of _______
metallic ______.

"What the _______ happened to your ______ legs you _______ old ______
piece of ______?" I asked as a ______ trickle of ______ ran down my
______
butter coated _____.

"A nasty _____ accident on the farm when I was a _________. Don't you
worry about me though, worry about our little friend here," he replied
as he held up a _______ chicken.

As he walked torwards me I noticed that the chicken was missing its
_______. What a weird scenario.

"It's time son. ______ over and let the chicken work some _____. I've
done this many times before so believe me when I tell you that it won't
_____."

So as the cars whizzed by I ______ over and let the old man take the
chicken and _______ jam it up my _______ so far that I felt it's beak
_______ my _______ causing me to ______ and tighten up which must have
surprised the ______ because it tried to ______ out but I had such a
______ on it that it only succeeded in beheading itself.

The old man ______ as he backed away holding a headless chicken body
with blood spurting every which way, some of it even spurting from my
______.

"You ______ my chicken you heartless ______!" he yelled as he threw down
the headless chicken and picked up a rusty ______ that just so happened
to be lying in the road.

Instead of using the ______ on me he began ______ the rest of the
chickens in the back of the truck. Soon there was nothing but a thick
______ of spraying blood and white feathers covering our little section
of the highway.

The _______ was so thick that I didn't notice the truck until it was too
late. It ______ into the back of the pickup and ______ of the _______
was soon mingling with the chicken blood and feathers.

As I ______ to the ______, the truck came to a _____ and a ________
jumped from the cab. _____ came over to me and gently ______ my ______
and as my ______ closed, _____ gently picked me up and _______ me over
to the soft, golden _____ and ______ me ______.

"Shhhhh," my saviour said as ____ continued to gently ______ my ______.
"I'm here now. Everything will be _____."


COMING NEXT: I think it's time for this ____ to _____.

No comments: