Sunday, January 14, 2007

I Become a Human Guinea Pig!


Buckcherry---15

MoTW---Ultraviolet

Before you get started here, go ahead and take a moment to visit Master
Gifford's column under the "Paperback Writer" linkage thing located
above. He's got a request for everyone and even wrote a poem.

That's right; he wrote a FUCKING POEM. AND IT RHYMES! What a genius.

I tried to write a poem once. Then I slit my wrists, sewed up the slits,
tried to write some more but couldn't come up with anything to rhyme
with "Carthage" so I gave up. This goes to show you what an absolute
genius he is.

So.......

I went to the streets to find what was the most pressing matter to the
young adults of today. I was expecting the typical responses like world
peace, the draft, politics, myspace ethics, etc.

However, what surprised me was the most pressing matter of all these
people was increased sperm volume.

Luckily for them, I receive about 20 email a day about that exact topic!
I decided to make myself a human guinea pig and order some of those
pills so I could make sure that it was safe and then I would pass on
this wonderful info to those same young adults.

After about a week a package arrived and inside was a bottle of pills.
According to the email, these pills would increase my spooge volume by
500% which, to me, is a hefty increase.

Imagine that you had a penny. Now imagine that someone comes up to you
and offers you 500% more pennies. Don't worry that it looks like that
someone is only wearing a trenchcoat, they don't want you to do anything
for the increase that they're offering since they won't turn down
anything you might offer them in return, but it's not something you'd be
required to do. My advice is take them up on their offer and then let
them go on their merry way.

So your penny has been increased by 500% and now you have something like
three dollars! See how that works? Now imagine what a 500% increase in
joy juice would be like!

Well, imagine no more because I'm going to tell you what it's like!

I took the pill and then sat around until it was time to take another.
This continued for a few days until I felt that it was time to relieve
myself of some of that tension, if you know what I mean.

Off to the tv room I went, armed with a copy of the latest issue of Good
Housekeeping and a couple squares of toilet paper. I turned on the tv,
tuned to The Weather Channel and then sat down in the recliner.

After turning some pages of the magazine with an occasional glance at
the tv, I felt that I was ready so I went to work.

COMING NEXT: Success or failure?

No comments: